Secondary 1 Reporting Day 2018
All Primary 6 Students posted to SCGS in Secondary 1 2019
Date: Thursday 20 December 2018
Time: 8:30am (Registration will begin at 8.00am)
Venue: The Alice Lee Hall (Level 2)
Parking is limited. Kindly follow the instructions given by our security officers.
What do you bring?
1. Your Report Book for registration and submission
What must you do?
1. Queue at the relevant row to register and collect your welcome package
2. Proceed to the Alice Lee Hall for the administrative briefing
3. Purchase your uniforms and textbooks
4. Submit your Higher Mother Tongue Option Form (if eligible)
1. Apply for Mother Tongue Exemption (new applications with relevant reasons only)
2. Apply to study another language in-lieu of Mother Tongue Language (if applicable)
3. Submit Bus Transport Application Form
What if I cannot come for reporting day?
Designating a Proxy
- Complete the proxy authorization form. (click to download)
- Give your designated proxy your report book which will be submitted upon registration.
Your proxy should SUBMIT:
- Your report book
- Your proxy authorization form
Your proxy should COLLECT :
- Your Registration package (containing relevant forms, letters, instructions and information for the first day of school)
If No Proxy can report on your behalf:
- You must inform the school you are posted to if you intend to take the place or your allocated place will be reported as being vacated.
- Successful applicants for third language will still have to register at the MOE Language Centre on a separate day.
The letter with relevant details will be issued to you on Reporting Day.
You must report to the school you are posted to to collect this letter to register for your third language.