Singapore Chinese Girls’ School is an independent school with a vision to be an asset to the country by developing capable women of character and relevance. We offer both GCE O-Level and Integrated Programmes.
We are currently looking for Education Officers to fill up the English Language and Literature in English Positions.
- 1 Full-Time Contract/Permanent Teacher (January – December 2022)
- 2 Relief Teachers (January – March 2022)
- 1 Relief Teacher (January – May 2022)
Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Plan and conduct lessons
- Monitor and evaluate the progress and overall development of the students
- Keep up with the developments of the subject area, new resources, pedagogies and assessment
- Teach, inspire and motivate students according to their individual pace and aspirations to their fullest potential
- To develop strong moral fibre and integrity among our students
- Recognised Degree or professional qualification in the chosen or related discipline
- Formal teaching qualifications such as NIE Diploma will be an advantage
- At least 3 years of teaching experience at the Secondary level
- Experience in teaching Upper Secondary and Gifted Education Programme preferred
- Strong passion for helping students develop as confident and purposeful individuals
- Strong sense of integrity, personal drive and initiative, commitment and team spirit
- Caring, responsible, driven and innovative
Successful candidates will be offered contract employment. Remuneration shall commensurate with qualification and experience.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.